.NET FileManager is a handy tool for developers and web administrators. With .NET FileManager you have a complete file manager ready to manage the files and folders of the web sites on your web server. It supports the file and folder management operations such as create, cut, copy, paste, rename, delete, upload, download, zip and unzip. Developed using ASP.NET and AJAX, this tool is a must for any web site owner or host.
1. Access files and folders on the web server, including shared folders.
2. Files and folder management operations: create, copy, move, rename, delete.
3. View file and folder info.
4. Preview files.
5. Preview images.
6. Edit text based files with the built in text editor.
7. Large set of known file types (extendable).
8. Folders tree based on AJAX technology.
9. Sort files and folders by name, modified date or size to ascending or descending order.
10. Download files.
11. Zip and download files and folders in one go.
12. Upload files.
13. Upload and unzip (.zip) files in one go.
14. Unzip files.
15. Context-sensitive menu for files and folders to allow fast access to the file management operations.
16. Customizable multilingual interface (localization).
17. Unlimited number of users, personalized settings and permissions per user.
18. Built-in authentication scheme, overridable with custom authentication procedures.
19. General and/or personalized settings to define the root folder, date stamp format (American & European format) and interface language.
20. General and/or personalized settings to allow or prohibit editing, renaming, uploading and unzipping.
21. General and/or personalized settings to allow or prohibit file upload formats.
22. General security settings like SSL, allowed IP range, max login trials.
23. Integrated tool for password hashing.
24. Compatible with following browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome.
25. Error log.
26. .NET technology - Windows servers
» version 1 - posted on 2010-03-24
EULA - End User License Agreement
This license agreement applies to all editions and versions of the .NET FileManager product from TamTam Software, including its documentation. The .NET FileManager product, including its documentation, is referred to as SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is made available for downloading solely for subsequent use according to this license agreement and the instructions for the use of the software.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright license agreements and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property license agreements and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold. Installing and using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT implies the acceptance of this license agreement.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE.
The licensee may install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, on a single server and for the url's and number of seats the licensee has bought valid license keys. The term "seat" shall mean an individual user provided access to the capabilities of the software.
Given the personal character of the delivered license keys, TamTam Software does not accept, under any circumstances, cancellation of, changes to or return of ordered license keys for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
2. LIMITATIONS ON REVERSE ENGINEERING, DE-COMPILATION AND DISASSEMBLY.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed for use only in delivered code form. The licensee may not modify, alter, reverse engineer, de-compile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
3. SEPARATION OF COMPONENTS.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use or used as part of another software product.
The licensee may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
5. SOFTWARE TRANSFER.
The licensee receives a non-transferable and non-exclusive right to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The license may not be assigned or in any way transferred to another licensee.
Without prejudice to any other rights, this license agreement may be terminated if the licensee fails to comply with the terms and conditions of this license agreement. In such event, the licensee must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
All title and copyrights in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and "applets" incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, manuals and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are owned by TamTam Software or its suppliers. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright license agreements and international treaty provisions. Therefore, the licensee must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material except that the licensee may install the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer provided the licensee keeps the original solely for backup or archival purposes.
8. USE OF REFERENCES.
TamTam Software can refer to the licensee in it’s marketing material (website, brochure, cases, …) for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. When referencing to the licensee, TamTam Software will not detract the merits of the licensee.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. The entire risk related to the quality and performance of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is on the licensee. TamTam Software does not warrant that the functions contained in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or the result will meet the requirements of the licensee or that the operation of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will be uninterrupted or error free. In no event TamTam Software will be liable to the licensee for any further damages, including any lost profits, lost savings, expenses or other incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or for any claim by any other party.
This agreement and its performance and all claims arising from the relationship between TamTam Software and the licensee shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Belgium without regard to conflict of laws principles thereof. The parties agree that any action brought in connection with this agreement shall be maintained only in a court of competent subject matter jurisdiction located in Belgium.